Friday, November 22, 2013

Recent projects

Some of these are still available here.










Hello friends! I have missed this space so much. It's been on the back burner these days, as life has become very full since the start of the school year. I haven't stop created though. Above you see some of my creations.

1. Painted stones. You've seen me post some before and I've kept making them! I find the process very relaxing. If you are interested, please check them out in my shop.

2. I bought this 24 x 48 inch canvas a couple of weeks ago with the intent to hang it in our family room. We have a long wall that needs a larger piece of art. So far it's taken on this very floral motif but I'm not sure if will stay that way. I'm thinking of painting over and starting fresh and going in another direction. That's the beauty of paint and canvas, you can always change it!

3. Fabric scrap christmas light garland! I LOVE the look of this. I originally saw this idea a few years ago on Pinterest. Finally I got around to trying it out and I loved it! This weekend I'm making more, one for my mom's mantle and one for my sister's :)

I hope your life these days if full of creativity and joy. Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for visiting my blog :) I hope you'll come back!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I love the butterfly image on your blog. Gorgeous!

      Delete